miercuri, 5 aprilie 2017

Elegant Spring Outfit!

1



Mockberg watch
Stradivarius jacket
Zara bag & flats
Wonderlab skirt
Jimmy Choo glasses




2
3
4
5
8
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16



Spring is finally here! I am so glad that we have such an amazing weather and Easter is almost here! For the spring break I'll be traveling to Turkey to visit my sister. Can't wait to see her! So follow me on Instagram to see what we're up to! 

This outfit got me inspired by the blossoming magnolia trees from our city center. Targu Mures is the prettiest in the spring time, so if you want to visit it this is the best time, all the trees are blooming and the sun is shining. 
Back to the outfit, I really wanted to wear my blush pink A line skirt which goes amazing with the purple leather jacket. I paired it with a white shirt, black flats and a pink bag. For accessories I kept it simple, chose my Mockberg mesh silver watch and Pandora bracelet  and ring.

What do you like to wear in the Spring time?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

19 comentarii:

  1. u look gorgeous
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love your jacket :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.
    Maria Vidrasco

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Great photos! Your outfit is so feminine and lovely! kisses

    http://www.visiononfashion.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Loving the bordeaux hues.

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Wow, very nice post, looks beautiful.
    Check out my Pakistani and other suits collection @ rs 1999

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. nice look!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Nice suede jacket! I want one!

    http://beehonthelook.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Wow! What a nice costume is this that she had wear in it.Cartincoupon.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Lovely photos and very cute outfit! <3

    https://sparkleandthecity.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. WOW amaaaazing pics, the quality is sooo good of the pics, love it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. awesome design & all the pictures looks very great
    Web Design Sydney

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I got myself a new collection of jewelry & other accessories from this brand with UK Fashion World voucher codes from OCI. I was able to do lots of extra shopping with the coupons that I got from here.

    Fashion World Discount Voucher Codes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. nice blog


    follow

    neon-rider-world.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information.
    I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog Web Design Sydney

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Such a cute & attractive look in that blog
    Regards
    Savecatch.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere