Brussels: window shopping and Christmas market!

1


2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

Hey everyone! Got back from my one week in Belgium and Netherlands and have so many amazing pics to show you! I spent only two days in Brussels, because I felt like it doesn't deserve more. I saw the Grand Place with the Christmas tree, strolled around the city, window shopping and tried out the famous Belgian fries.
What I wanna talk to you about is the hotel I stayed at, Mozart Hotel. When I booked it my sister was like, this fits perfectly your style because of its colorful eastern architecture, but I didn't understand why it is named after one of the most famous classical composer. I arrived and I got my answer, in the hotel there's classical music playing in background, which surprisingly goes really well with the ambiance. One of my fave things though has to be the breakfast. In the morning, I didn't wake up at the sound of my alarm, but to the smell of croissant. I was so happy all day long! My room was small, but for me the two most important things when booking a hotel, is the location (to be close to the center) and hygiene. This hotel is 2 minutes from the Grand Place and my room was clean and tidy, especially the toilet (which I am pretentious about). And you cannot beat that amazing interior and small garden! 


Don't forget to check out my vlog!


Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Of tissue back up by way of the use of dramatically growing your collagen and elastin production. No home made natural pores and pores and skin care gadget can attain the impact that these substances can. you can do better than a home made herbal skin care thru using products that incorporate the proper aggregate of components.nutrients in your skin.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/dermessence/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Kovettem a kepeket az Instagramon, csodasak! A karacsonyi hangulat egyszeruen arad beloluk!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Ah what a beautiful Christmas market and I love your coat.

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. these are the satisfactory herbal male enhancement remedies. other than those natural remedies, Mast temper tablet is a touted most important manifestations of
    http://testoupmaxfacts.com/vmax-male-enhancement-reviews/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. that's definitely a city I want to go to! Your photos are amazing! I'm following you *

    xoxo

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Excellent post. The CHRISTMAS MARKET look very great in the pictures. I hope you had a very good time while doing shopping. Do share more blogs with us. Now it's time to avail Siding Services In Alachua County FL for more information.

    RăspundețiȘtergere