Monday night







{ jeans Orsay, shirt Second hand store, bag OVS, shoes Leonardo, jewellery hand made }

Yesterday a had my last exam, and now I am on vacation. Glad to be over with it!
I like the shirt that I wore today, I got it from my cousin. He bought it from a second hand shop, he put it in the washing maschine and it shrunke, so he gave it to me. I am in love with the color combination, it goes perfectly  with the jewellry I made a while back.
So tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I like the fact that theres a day to celebrate LOVE, because it is one of lifes treasures .

Wish everyone happy Valentine's Day!
XOXO,
Kinga.

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Good thing that shirt is too small for your cousin. It looks super cute on you. Love that valentines mugs too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I just love your plaid shirt! The colors are beautiful!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. foarte frumoasa camasa si accesoriile.pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. flannel is very in this season :)
    follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I guess you're glad that the shirt shrunk :) hehe it looks soooo good on you!! Sweetie what would you think about following each other??

    http://themefashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere