My green weekend










Green tea and my daily dose of fashion.

  

Every item in our closet has a history, for example those earrings were a gift from my mum for my 18th Birthday, the  bracelet with  many crystals was also a gift, from my boyfriend, and the other two bracelets were my first girly jewelry that I bought.  

Shoes Zara, Skirt vintage, Clutch Accessorize, Shirt Takko, Sweater Takko, Earrings&bracelets Meli Melo.

This outfit was inspired from Ana ( http://www.highstreetcardigans.com/ ) she has an amazing blog and I adore  her style.

This weekend was one of those busy one. Friday I had to go to the dentist ,because he had to pull some stitches out (two weeks ago I had two wisdom tooth removed, painful procedure but necessary).We did some shopping, my sister had to buy a ski jacket, and we found the perfect one. On Saturday we went shopping again, and found beautiful items on sale. Sunday we had a  family dinner ,the first Advent Sunday. It is a time of  waiting and preparation for Christmas. It last for four weeks, and we have a tradition of litting a candle each Sunday before Christmas.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2685924/chocolate-fashion-coffee?claim=jhz79n3v8th">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hope you enjoy your Christmas preparations!

xoxo,
Kinga 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. It sounds like a busy week. eek! sorry about the wisdom teeth removal. and isnt it funny with all the stuff you can find in your good old closet haha.
    I need help getting a scholarship for collage, I was wondering if you could help!
    all you have to do is 'like' this page: http://www.facebook.com/Tiagraphy
    and tell your friends!
    that would help so much! thank you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Every item in our closet has a history: so true!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment... following back :)

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    now a follower of your lovely blog :)
    xx

    share the love? eye_spy

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Cute look. Very Proper and Stylish!

    *Visit my site and enter to win a Prada Gift set!

    RăspundețiȘtergere